Cloud Ceilometer CBME80BCatalog PDF
The Eliasson cloud ceilometer CBME80B is a compact and lightweight standalone instrument designed for fixed and mobile installations where accurate and reliable cloud height information is required.
The design is based on the LIDAR principle. The light emitting component is a low power diode laser with the output power limited to an eye-safe level. Real time digitizing technique is employed in signal detection and powerful microprocessor in combination with a FPGA is used in signal processing.
- Reliable operation - MTBF 100 000 h
- Easy installation and maintenance
- Very long laser life (calc. 10 years)
- 25 000 ft measuring range capability
- Low weight and low power consumption
- No adjustments in the field are needed